What is Virtual Tour
- A virtual tour is a simulation of an existing location, usually composed of a sequence of 360 panoramas.
- A Virtual tour allows anyone with internet access and a computer to look around a room or view from anywhere in the world at any time of day. They can look left and right, just like they were actually standing within the image!
- A better experience can be obtained by viewing a variety of materials such as that obtained from videos, texts and still pictures in an interactive web content.
- A virtual tour is usually a collection of panoramic images that are played in sequence to view like a moving video with added sound and text effects, or a virtual tour may use models in place of real-life video and images.
- A virtual your is designed to give the viewer a more life-like 3D view of the location being presented in the tour.
- Virtual tours are also popular in the real estate industry where a realistic 3D view of a home or property can be presented to interested purchasers.
- Interactive controls can be added in our virtual tour, So by simply clicking on the rooms from the virtual floor plan, users can view the Virtual Tour, giving the user a more interactive experience.